TRM Environmental and Chief Executive Manager, Catherine Dare are well versed in the remediation process from remedial investigation to remedy installation, including investigation and data collection, risk assessment, remedy selection and implementation.
Teaming with experts in research, training and regulations (RCRA, CERCLA, OSHA, TSCA, CWA, EPCRA, CFATS, and DOT), TRM develops strategic environmental solutions, understanding the critical nature of field work and environmental support while working to ensure a timely and cost effective environmental solution.
TRM and its partners are well versed in the air and particulate industry and are sought after for their expertise. Through her work with TRM, Ms. Dare has provided expert witness support for both private corporations and public agencies regarding the remediation process and its successful achievement of corrective action objectives.
TRM has developed a team of field engineers who provide owner's on-site representation and construction inspection services. Our team ensure work is completed in accordance with approved plan, specifications, as well as change orders. Our team provides payment verification to reduce extras, and save our client money while ensuring a properly constructed outcome.
To learn more about our environmental consulting services, please contact us. We look forward to earning your trust and having you as a valued client.
• Construction Oversight / Field Engineer / Owners On-Site Representative
• Landfill & Industrial Odor Assessments & Studies
• Brownfield Site Assessments, Remedy Evaluation & Material Management Plans
• Environmental Compliance & Engineering • Phase I & Phase II Investigations
• Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) & Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) Compliance including Human Health Risk Assessments
For a complete list of Environmental Services, as well as NAICS codes and other pertinent , click here.